Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay, Corinthia Palace Hotel, Radisson Blu St. Julian’s & Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort, are seeking to recruit Yield Analyst
on a full-time basis to join their team. The ideal candidate must be an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is willing to embark on a career in hospitality. This cluster role has arisen ahead for those who would like to advance their career within the Commercial Department. Working with a highly dynamic team, the position requires an individual with a proven track record in achieving targets and results.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Compiling daily and monthly reports including but not limited to daily pick up reports and statistical reports;
- Maintaining and upkeeping of the PMS system;
- Inputting of rates and packages on PMS;
- Rooms availability monitoring;
- Analyzing PMS bookings to ensure segments and transaction codes are correct in PMS;
- Continuous analysis of business demands, price sensitivity and booking patterns to anticipate trends so the correct business decision may be taken;
- Proactive analysis of business trends and communicating such trends and booking patterns by segmentation. Such is done by carrying out comparisons with previous years’ trends;
- Managing Hotel Inventory;
- Monitoring of blocks and their take up;
- System Audits.
- Be well organized and meticulous;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Possess exceptional IT skills in Opera and Excel;
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be highly motivated, eager to learn and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Be well-groomed and maintain a professional appearance.
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business,whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Health insurance cover;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.