Our Gululu restaurant located in St. Julian’s is currently seeking to recruit a Supervisor
to work on a full-time basis. The role consists of supervising and controlling the restaurant and bar to match the restaurant standards, whilst providing support to the Restaurant Manager. The ideal applicant should have good communication skills, enjoy working in a team and with people, be reliable and outgoing.
The following attributes and characteristics are necessary for the post:
- Previous experience in a similar post with reputable restaurants;
- Have a passion for food and drink;
- Be a natural leader and able to motivate staff, leading by example;
- Applicants who have a good command of Maltese and English will be looked upon favourably;
- Familiarity in using Micros Operational P.O.S system – not crucial as training will be provided;
- Training in Culinary Arts;
- In possession of all necessary work permits to work in Malta.
If you are an energetic and hardworking individual, we would like to hear from you.
Kitchen Concepts Ltd operates a number of successful restaurants around Malta. Its aim is to provide the very best of hospitality by serving excellent food, in pleasant surroundings, served by happy, efficient staff. Kitchen Concepts acknowledges the fact that its success is also attributed to the staff it employs. Thus, we invest time and attention to developing employee’s skills and knowledge, giving the opportunity for dedicated, ambitious staff to advance in their career.
Gululu is one of the best places on the island to taste favourite local dishes including typical Ftira – Maltese Pizza – from our traditional wood burning bread oven with various delicious toppings. Other dishes also include Ghagin il-Forn (baked macaroni), Aljotta (fish soup), Fenek Stuffat (rabbit slow braised in white wine). Sit outside on the water’s edge for a snack or light meal and gaze dreamily at the bobbing fishing boats. Enjoy the sea breeze and bustling activity all around.