Malta is required on a full-time basis with previous experience to join AX Holdings Ltd. It is a must to put guest care as a priority, with every effort being made to meet the guests’ needs with all comments/complaints being actioned, following procedures as laid down by the hotel policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the production, preparation and presentation of all food items to ensure the highest quality at all times. This also includes the employee restaurant
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations and interdepartmental working relationships
- To wear the correct uniform ensuring you are smart at all times
- To check your rota, arrive on duty punctually and be flexible to work when requested
- To adhere to the opening, service and closing procedures as instructed and established standards
- To continuously liaise closely with the immediate supervisor to ensure prompt and courteous service to all customers
- Maintains the mise en place as per requirements
- To store all food items accordingly, checking quality and rotation
- Be ready for any changes in the system, for improvement, be it the product or the service
- To work economically and minimize wastage. Senior chefs are to be made aware of any food that is going to be disposed of and to ensure that authorization is sooth prior to disposing
- To ensure that gas is shut down and fridges are locked at the end of the day
- To use kitchen equipment with care and report deficiencies to a superior.
AX Holdings Ltd:
The AX Holdings Ltd is a dynamic Group of Companies that is heavily involved in the following three core sectors: Construction, Hospitality & Development. With over 35 years of constant developments that have taken place in various sectors of the Maltese economy, AX Holdings has undoubtedly a vast history that makes it a success story. From developments in Construction to Hospitality achievements, the Group has grown and expanded in a number of fields. Delve deeper into the accomplishments that have taken place throughout this time by using the right-hand panels.
- Possess high standards of cooking techniques and be innovative in his/her working approach
- Able to work on his/her own initiative
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Has a minimum of 1 years working experience in a similar position.