A vacancy has arisen for a Restaurant Manager to assist the Food and Beverage Manager / Assistant in supervising the staff of all outlets so that the highest standards, presentation of food and bar service is achieved and maintained. Must be instrumental in maximizing work efficiency of staff and sales of venues.
- Manage, supervise and control the hotel’s restaurants to the required standards within budgetary limits and law parameters.
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment
- Being the main person responsible to achieve 100% Guest Satisfaction with the collaboration of ALL Restaurant personnel
- Consolidating training and executing “On the Job” training sessions with staff.
- Ensure that all staff are smart, alert and highly motivated and that standards, behaviour and proper grooming is adhered to at all times.
- Assisting Food and Beverage Management in ensuring the prompt and efficient service of all, meals, functions and any other events that the Hotel is organizing.
- The Restaurant Manager is expected to help out during service, being Hands on when the need arises.
- Assist the F&B Manager in the yearly planning of the departmental budget in relation to payroll, beverage cost etc
- Conduct on the job training and ensure that standards, behaviour and proper grooming is adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that the proper hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
- Daily, weekly & monthly cleaning duties to be followed or any duties assigned by your superior.
- Ensures that the standard telephone procedure is adhered to.
- Comply with Company Grooming Standards.
- Comply with Time and Attendance Policies.
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Safety
- Meets any other request given by the Food and Beverage Service Manager/Assistant. or the General Manager.
Seashells Resort at Suncrest:
Our hotel Seashells Resort at Suncrest has been a leading 4-star hotel on the Maltese Islands since its very first days and has kept its tradition of hospitality within the AX group throughout the years. We decided that it was time to give the Qawra hotel a face-lift so during the winter months the hotel underwent an extensive renovation programme. Its doors re-opened again on the 1st of April 2015. The new face of the Seashells Resort at Suncrest, your number one resort for the individual, corporate and family travel.
- Good food and beverage background, with a minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Have managerial and training skills to be able to motivate and train a team of co-workers
- Has excellent verbal communication skills
- Have a flair for managing a busy operation
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensure that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service
- Able to maximize profits and sales
- Be able to speak fluent English and another European language