Good cleaning and room service, and to follow hotel policies and procedures.
- To assist or handle all duties over which s/he has final responsibilities on.
- The employee respects and adheres the company policies and procedures.
- The employee is to keep all guest rooms clean at all times according to the hotel standards.
- To acknowledge the guest and assist when needed.
- To report any maintenance issues to their superiors.
- To be responsible for leaving the corridors clean. Trolleys and equipment are to be well kept and put in the sub store or empty departure when unattended.
- Comply with Company Grooming Standards.
- All lost property is to be noted and brought down to their superior at the end of shift.
- To make sure that all products/ amenities and equipment are to be used appropriately to avoid wastage.
- At the end of shift to leave trolley organized in the designated sub store and to make sure that the sub store is clear from any clutter or rubbish.
- Actively participate in training and development programs, and maximise opportunities for self-development.
- To be aware with the emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Ensure all incidents are brought to the attention of your superior immediately.
- Being familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures.
- The employee is also expected to perform any duties as per operations requirements as instructed by the Housekeeping Supervisor and the Housekeeper
- Basic level of spoken English and understanding.
- Willing to learn.