Meeting Point Malta Ltd is looking to recruit a Holiday Representative (German Speaking) to join their team on a full/part-time basis. Students interested in having an extra income working flexible hours are welcome to apply.
Meeting Point Malta is a destination management company that over the years has succeeded in developing longstanding business relationships with the island’s top hospitality product and service providers.
The Main Responsibilities will be:
- Meeting guests, organizing and hosting welcome meetings, selling and organizing resort excursions and other activities;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with local accommodation providers (agents and excursion companies);
- Handling complaints and providing support to clients acting on behalf of the Company throughout the duration of their stay;
- Keeping up to date with local events and activities, which may be of interest to clients while in a resort.
The Key Attributes and Requirements are:
Meeting Point Malta Ltd:
Meeting Point International is a leading Global Destination Management Company offering tailor-made products and concepts to a wide spectrum of Tour Operators and Travel Organizations worldwide. We provide first-class destination management solutions, such as; the provision of hotels, transfers, excursions, representation and all ground handling services. As part of the FTI Touristic Group, the fourth largest Travel Operator in Germany and in Europe. Current destinations we operate in include popular Mediterranean holiday hot-spots such as The Canaries, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Portugal, Italy, Malta, and Cyprus, further afield resorts such as Azores, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Lebanon, and long-haul destinations such as USA, the Caribbean, Thailand, the UAE, and Oman. Besides offering destination management services, Meeting Point also focuses on the hospitality sector. Meeting Point Hotel Management which was founded by FTI in 2015, is an international hospitality company with a portfolio of five brands compromising more than 69 properties with more than 14,000 rooms, in 10 countries and 4 continents. The company’s portfolio includes Labranda Hotels & Resorts, Design Plus Hotels, Kairaba Hotels & Resorts, Clubs and Lemon & Soul Hotels.
- Preferably fluent in German or a good basic knowledge of the German language will be also considered;
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to provide a high standard of customer service;
- Enjoy working with people of different nationalities and culture;
- Good knowledge and/or interest in the local arts, culture and history;
- Able to work under pressure and use own initiative;
- Possess a valid driver's license.