Our client is a leading Security System supplier in Malta, looking for a Health & Security Officer to join their team on a full-time basis.
Health & Security Officer Main Duties:
- Develop, and monitor occupational health and safety policy, programs, and procedures
- Ensure all safety legislation is adhered to and policies and practices are adopted
- Plan, implement, monitor and review the protective and preventive measures
- Minimise operational losses, occupational health problems, accidents and injuries
- Increase health and safety awareness at all levels within the organization
- Investigate and report on all serious/critical personal injury accidents
- Assist in the investigation of all accidents/incidents that result in substantial damage
- Investigate and report on complaints of hazardous working conditions
- Conduct the safety inspection
- Assist the group’s joint occupational health & safety committees
- Respond to fires and other emergencies
- Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste
- Arrange for occupational health and safety testing and/or evaluations of the workplace by external agencies/consultants
- Liaise with all related governmental bodies and regulating agencies
- Coordinate the training of personnel in all areas of safety
- Develop, review, and update appropriate sections of the Emergency Procedures Manual
- Liaise with the fire department regarding emergency procedures, communications and fire safety education programs.
Health & Security Officer Requirements:
- MQF graduate qualification required
- Work experience in the construction business an advantage.
All candidates MUST be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.