Inspire Foundation in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Occupational Therapist (Freelance/Gozo)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Carry out comprehensive specialist initial assessments of clients within a multidisciplinary context;
- Offer intervention according to needs;
- Monitor progress and reassess periodically in order to be able to formulate professional reports;
- Work in collaboration with other staff members and support systems in order to maximise the development of the service user’s potential in an inclusive environment.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy;
- Be registered with the CPCM Malta;
- Work experience in this field is desirable.
*To apply for the position please email a cover letter and detailed CV be treated with the strictest confidence.
Inspire provides a holistic range of services and programs to children and adults with a disability.