Nestle Malta Ltd is currently looking to recruit a Medical Representative
to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for somebody who:
- Active recommendation to Healthcare Professionals and services where and when appropriate;
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with Healthcare Professionals and relevant medical decision makers;
- Optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering and sharing;
- To ensure quality service to Healthcare Professionals through proper monitoring of product availability, visibility, freshness, and pricing;
- Identifying key opportunities and implementing territory operational plan in line with corporate strategy to meet territory objectives whilst ensuring the highest standards of compliance with Nestle Policies and Guidelines, WHO code, and Local legislation.
- Has relevant qualification in Sciences;
- Dynamic and with very good communication skills
- With the ability to work independently while being a team player to achieve common goals;
- With good planning and organizing skills;
- Fluency in Maltese and English:
- Medical network already in place will be an asset
Nestle Malta Ltd:
- Leading Nutrition and Health Science Brands to work on;
- The space to give your own personal touch and contribution;
- Help you to fit in and stand out through on-the-job coaching and feedback;
- International Team to work with.
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries around the world, and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.