Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa in Malta is looking to recruit a committed, mature and ambitious Spa Therapist
to join their Spa Team on a full-time basis. The Spa Therapist
will be responsible for delivering exceptional treatments and five-star client care to all our guests, in line with Corinthia's brand standards.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Maintains a sound knowledge of all treatments, packages, products and any promotions for the Spa.
- Deals with any client complaints promptly and effectively, by passing them on to an immediate superior
- Demonstrates flexibility in working hours to the needs of the business and fellow colleagues.
Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision, and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions. As the founding property of Corinthia Hotels, Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa is packed with elegance and luxury and is located near San Anton gardens.
- Ideally, have two years’ experience as a Spa Therapist in a five-star spa environment or similar
- Hold a diploma in beauty, body and massage treatments
- Have exceptional customer care skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be fluent in English
- Be able to work in a team
- Impeccable personal presentation and excellent communication skills.