DaVinci HealthCare Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Diagnostic Radiographer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Producing images to optimum diagnostic quality;
- Communicating with team members and liaising with other disciplinary teams;
- Keeping accurate records and updating records when needed to;
- You would be expected to carry out general radiography, MRI, CT scans, mobile radiography, mammography, bone mineral density scans and fluoroscopy;
- Ensuring a safe work environment for the patients and staff;
- Ensuring coordination and delivery of all work activities within the area of responsibility;
- Ability to prioritize workloads during busy periods;
- Any other duties assigned by HOD.
DaVinci HealthCare Ltd:
The hospital started operations on November 23rd, 2000 as the Medical Imaging Centre in B'Kara; the clinic was solely a radiological facility providing all imaging modalities to neighbouring clinics and general practices. In Feb 2004, the Medical Imaging Centre moved to its new premises in Kan. K Pirotta Street, B'Kara, where we expanded our radiological facilities while providing space for consultant clinics in other specialities. In June 2006, the Medical Imaging Centre opened a new surgical facility that included an operating room suite and inpatient treatment facilities. In April 2007, the Medical Imaging Centre changed its name to DaVinci Hospital, to reflect the expansion and scope in our services.
- Bachelor, 1 to 2 Years of work experience;
- BSc in Radiography (Diagnostic) or equivalent;
- Full registration as a radiographer with CPCM;
- A minimum of two years' experience in general Hospital Radiography;
- Able to perform venous cannulation;
- Fluent in English speaking;
- Be eligible to work in Malta;
- Good understanding of legislation in Radiation Protection Legislation, Infection Control and Health and Safety;
- Specialising Breast Screening Mammography.