Our client an established company in the field of audiology and hearing aid distribution desires to grow its business in emerging markets in Africa and is looking to recruit a Senior Audiologist t
o join their team on a full-time basis in Malta.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualifications skills required:
- To identify follow and grow potential markets;
- Provide training and supervision to trainees;
- Provide Audiology related services as needed.
- Must have a B.Sc in Audiology or higher;
- Good communication in English;
- Must have at least 5 years experience in both Clinical & Training roles;
- Experience in a sales role would be an asset.
- The person must be based in Malta and willing to travel;
- Gross Salary between €18,000 - €24,000.
jobsinmalta.com is an effective quality Job Portal which uses the power of its high traffic website + Network to give clients maximum exposure for their job vacancy advertising in Malta and Gozo. All job seeker applications are sent directly to recruiters by email, allowing a private transaction for both jobseeker and recruiter to complete their recruitment process. The jobsinmalta.com network consists of authoritative News Portals, Educational Institutes and Associations and a fast-growing local social media network.
jobsinmalta.com caters for all job types in or associated with the Maltese Islands.