A full-time vacancy has arisen for the position of Senior Health and Fitness Instructor
within the LivingWell Health Club at Hilton Malta.
LivingWell Health Club is looking for a candidate who has the following qualifications and competencies:
- E-REPS minimum level 3 required;
- 1st aid and lifeguard preferred – or must be able to swim well;
- Previous supervisory experience in the fitness industry;
- Willingness to develop team members and self;
- Positive attitude;
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good knowledge of computers;
- Full flexibility and availability of shifts including early, late and weekends;
- Fluency in English and ideally in Maltese.
Although the role is primarily located within the gym environment, shifts at the LivingWell reception desk will also be required.
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.