Our Client is a respected provider of Risk Management Services in Malta is looking for a Head of Sales to strengthening their sales and CRM contingent on a full-time basis.
Head of Sales's Main Duties:
- Increase sales and operating profit by penetrating existing products and developing new sales leads through improved sales activity, methods and performance
- Deliver on personal sales targets
- Work and deliver on all aspects of the departments from making calls to delivering and setting budgets
- Manage short, medium and long term, day-to-day sales activity inclusive of managing and development of sales personnel
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure delivery priorities are maintained and/or revised against customer requirements
- Monitor sales procedures and ensure records are comprehensively administered – use, develop and continual improve reporting mechanisms
- Pro-actively communicate sales opportunities to team
- Follow up leads, e-mail, communicate and close deals for international data sales
- Be responsible for market development and building customer relationships, by working closely with the sales and marketing team
- Ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales process
- Analyse the current CRM and ensure its fit for purpose and the goals of the organisation
- Define requirements for effective use of the CRM and its infrastructure
- Make sure the CRM is customer focused and working to maximise its effectiveness for sales
- Plan, manage and deliver multi-channel, digital CRM marketing campaigns
- Segment the CRM to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers
- Ensure return on investment through KPI’s and performance metrics
- Champion and drive through necessary CRM changes ensuring full buy-in from all stakeholders in the business.
- Fluent English speaker
- Initiative & drive to action sales leads and generate awareness of products & services
- Aptitude for Sales and target focused
- Exceptional Customer Service with proven experience in developing client relationships
- Positive, outgoing and with a confident disposition
- Active and flexible team player, contributing and developing solutions to common issues
- Excellent communicator, both internally and externally, in all mediums
- Experienced, respected and successful team leader
- Ability to use, develop and manage the day to day reporting and department budgets
- Must have own car (fuel expenses will be covered).
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.