One of our clients in the Creative & Media industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Head of Product to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Responsible for the company’s flagship product;
- Create and champion the product vision, strategy and roadmap leading to positive short, mid and long-term outcomes for each team;
- Foster a collaborative team culture enabling us to implement industry-leading product discovery and development;
- Join forces with UX/UI to ensure a best in class user experience;
- Engage with development to leverage best in class technology;
- Implement a lean & agile approach to testing hypothesis and features;
- Assist in planning marketing activities to increase brand visibility across international markets in multiple acquisition channels;
- Actively help to create a content and brand strategy;
- Navigate issues that may impede the team hitting financial, technical or strategic goals;
- Lead a team and foster a culture of growth-mindset and accountability, whilst focusing on outcomes over output;
- Accountability for the overall profit and loss of the products;
- Build a product functionality that scales into new verticals, markets and niches;
- Engage with stakeholders on acquisitions and onboarding as part of an M&A strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in user-centric product management with a proven track record of product development and user acquisition growth;
- 3+ years in a leadership role with line management duties;
- Experience working in a lean-agile product environment;
- A portfolio of successfully developed products and results achieved;
- Established team leadership skills that focus on inspiration and influence;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to build a consensus amongst stakeholders;
- A strong analytical mind and a data-driven mindset;
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, VWO, Data Studio, Tableau, MixPanel, Segment and Screaming Frog;
- A strong understanding of the performance (affiliate) marketing business model;
- A solid grasp of Search Marketing (SEO) and other acquisition channels and CRM;
- Passion and enthusiasm to innovate, iterate and be an agent of change in an incredibly fast-paced industry;
- An understanding of online slots, their users and/or a keen willingness to learn.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.