Our client, a leader in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector, is looking for Head of Marketing
to join their team in Malta on a full-time basis.
Head of Marketing's Main Duties:
Head of Marketing's Requirements:
- Strategic marketing planning and brand positioning
- Lead the team to develop campaigns for various channels to drive sales and market growth
- Review and monitor market conditions and measure brand perception
- Communicate and train restaurant management on the execution of programmes
- Liaise with all functions within the company to align activities with business objectives locally and internationally
- Provide direction to agencies and partners
- Report on activities and market research to senior executive teams at a group level.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.
- Degree or tertiary level qualification in strategic marketing, business management or a relevant field
- Three to five years’ experience of engagement with a major brand
- Demonstrate a track record of effective marketing are preferred
- A good command of business English
- Willingness to travel regularly is essential to this role.