Our client, a well-established corporate service provider, is looking to recruit a Head of Accounts.
- Acting as the main point of contact for the accounts team;
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships;
- Reviewing financial statements;
- Managing CPE activities for the professional development of the accounts team;
- Making sure that the accounts department is kept abreast of all changes to technical standards as well as any legal changes;
- Quality control and assessment of work delivered by the accounts department;
- Handling a client portfolio and attending client meetings as and when required;
- Identifying areas of improvement;
- Developing new business with existing and prospective clients, and assisting with challenging client requests;
- Implementing and creating uniform standards, policies and procedures to delivering accounts & financial statements.
Education and Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant;
- Minimum of 10 years Post-Qualification Experience;
- Ideally a background in client accounting;
- Previous experience in leading a large team;
- Previous experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Maltese are essential;
- Multi-tasking with a keen eye for detail;
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications;
- Well-organised and able to work under pressure;
Job reference: TT657