Kencar Group of Companies in Malta is looking to recruit an HVAC/R Aftersales Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
To coordinate the field activities of the service division. This would include answering the telephone, speaking with the customer to determine whether the call requires immediate attention. Schedule all field personnel for seasonal preventive maintenance contracts, service repairs and replacements.
- Schedule and create work orders for preventative maintenance;
- Schedule and create work orders for service repairs and replacements;
- Dispatch technicians to emergency service calls;
- Review and process work orders and purchase orders;
- Initiate the procurement of parts for scheduled repairs;
- Track down parts for emergency repairs;
- Provide estimated costs for repairs when requested by the customer;
- Review field generated paperwork and prepare for invoicing.
- Must work well under pressure;
- Must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills with attention to detail;
- Must be self-sufficient and able to perform the Job Duties;
- Must have experience in an aftersales environment ideally (but not necessary) in the HVAC/R industry;
- Outgoing, professional, ambitious, and comfortable discussing equipment with the customer;
- Able to work Monday to Friday 8 hours per day 40 hours per week;
- Able to coordinate an on-call rotation for nights and weekends;
- Goal-oriented, organized team player;
- Able to quickly learn and understand the basic functions of the following: Boilers, Chillers, Air Handling Units, Split Systems A/C heat pumps and Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners, VAV Systems, Fans, Variable Frequency Drives, Freezers/ Refrigerators/ Ice Machines, Water Pumps, Water heaters;
- Field experience in service and repairs of HVAC equipment is not necessary but would be considered an asset.
*A market based competitive salary in line with the candidate's experience and qualifications together with benefits will be offered.
*All applications received will be treated in strict confidence
Kencar Group of Companies:
Kencar Group Of Companies is a Building Services Organisation that prides itself to provide reliable and quality services in completing projects of advanced technology for its customers. The group employs over 160 people and specialises in the Supply, Installation, and Maintenance of Electrical and Plumbing Services, Cooling and Heating Systems, HVAC Supplies and Ventilation and Ducting Systems. It continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.