Premier Restaurants, the operator of nine McDonald's in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Handyman to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Handyman will be responsible for the decoration, tiling and upkeep of the restaurants and all repairs and services in front and back of the house, including inspection, servicing and repairs of pipework according to a preventive maintenance schedule as directed by the Restaurant Manager. This is a valuable opportunity for a team player aspiring to join an energetic team working to deliver the McDonald’s experience all day, every day.
Skills and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience;
- Able to perform well in a dynamic environment;
- Demonstrate good communication skills and a personal sense of responsibility;
- Willingness to support management in improving systems and processes;
- Have a collaborative team-building personality, with the ability to liaise with other internal departments.
*Applicants from outside Malta will be offered support to relocate.
Premier Restaurants Malta Ltd:
Premier Restaurants Malta is part of Premier Capital plc, the developmental licensee for McDonald's in Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, and Romania. Premier Capital encompasses 134 McDonald's restaurants with a turnover of over 230 million and a team of 7,000 people. Under an ambitious investment and refurbishment programme, additional restaurants are planned to open across the footprint in the next three years. Premier Capital is the McDonald's division of Hili Ventures, a group present in 10 countries engaged in multi-sited activities with McDonald's and Apple, logistics, engineering, technology, and property.