Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is looking to recruit SPA Therapists
to join their team on a part-time basis.
- Delivering a wide variety of body treatments, facials and massages;
- Promoting sales of Spa services and products;
- Adhering to best practices whilst ensuring the most efficient use of Spa products and items;
- Advising clients and guests on Spa treatments and services;
- Upselling Spa treatments to maximise revenue;
- Ensuring that all treatment rooms, staff areas, relaxation areas and guest changing rooms are kept tidy and well-stocked at all times;
- Performing duties at the Spa Reception when requested to do so by the Spa Manager;
- Communicating with the Management and other team members regarding guest or service concerns.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
The Grand Hotel Excelsior is a deluxe 5 star Spa Resort Malta situated within the sixteenth century fortifications of Malta’s capital city, Valletta; a UNESCO World Heritage site. This Malta Hotel is within walking distance of the city center, Valletta. As one of the superior Luxury Malta hotels, it embodies quality and style and commands the island’s premier waterfront location offering breathtaking sea views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island. At the Grand Hotel Excelsior we strive to deliver a superior service quality at all times. We aim to continuously exceed expectations and encourage all our team members to offer an exceptional service to each of our guests. We strongly believe in the strengths of our team members, who have made the Grand Hotel Excelsior one of the leading hotels on the Island.
- Recognised qualifications in the spa and/or beauty therapy;
- Knowledge of all spa and beauty treatments, including facials, manicures, pedicures and waxing;
- Knowledge of all spa treatments, including body scrubs, body wraps and massages;
- Attention to detail;
- A helpful, friendly and courteous attitude towards guests, colleagues and supervisors;
- Good time management;
- Excellent command of English;
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.