Corinthia St.Georges Bay Hotel, Malta is looking to recruit a Guest Care Host/Hostess
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, this position requires an individual with a proven track record as a Guest Care Host/Hostess
within the hospitality industry.
The Guest Care Host/Hostess will be responsible for:
The Ideal candidate must:
- Manning the reception desk and greeting guests upon arrival
- Processing arrivals and departures in line with Company standards
- Taking a proactive approach to the front office activities, anticipating potential sales opportunities and any concerns that may arise
- Handling any queries in a friendly and efficient manner and take the necessary action when required
- Ensuring VIP allocations are made and amenities arranged
- Fulfilling all the guests’ needs and requirements.
- Possess ITS qualification or equivalent
- Have previous experience in a Front Office Department
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally in another European Language
- Have exceptional customer care skills
- Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task
- Be well-organized and possess good time management skills
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards working patterns including working night shifts.
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Meals on duty
- Health insurance cover
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.