Bay Street Group in Malta is currently looking to strengthen its finance team by engaging a proactive, committed and a suitably qualified individual to fulfil the role of General Cashier
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Collecting and counting the contents of all cashiers’ envelopes daily;
- Preparing bank deposits for the daily takings;
- Compiling and postings of journals for daily takings, credit cards and other related entries;
- Reimbursing cashiers for due backs;
- Providing all cashiers with adequate change;
- Performing monthly spot check on all floats;
- Handling of petty cash payments and cash advances;
- Preparing any ad hoc reconciliations and reports when required.
The ideal candidate will:
Bay Street Group:
Bay Street Group comprises of Bay Street Holdings Limited and Bay Street Complex Ltd. The principal activity of the company is the ownership and operation of the Bay Street Tourist Complex comprising the Bay Street outlets and car parks. Bay Street Hotel Complex Ltd. operates the be. Hotel a four-star superior hotel situated within the Bay Street Tourist Complex.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Cashiering preferably within the hospitality industry;
- Have a good command of the English language;
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Possess strong knowledge and work experience of hotel systems i.e. (Shireburn SFM, Opera, Room Master, Micros Simphony), Excel, Word etc;
- Be accurate and detail-oriented.