Rootz Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Payment Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis. Having an analytically driven mentality, our mission in the Payments & Fraud department is to support the business by accurately monitoring customer accounts for fraudulent behaviour, process Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and manage the withdrawal processes.
What will I be doing?
- Payment processing and KYC checks governed by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) standards;
- Monitoring new player behaviour and finding possible patterns to reveal fraud;
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures;
- Communicating with our Customer support team and our payment providers to solve customer problems regarding deposits/withdrawals;
- Ensuring VIP withdrawals are processed as a priority, in a timely manner and efficient manner.
Who are we looking for?
What do we offer?
- At least 1 year of experience within a similar role within the iGaming industry;
- Organised with strong attention to detail, strong investigative and analytical skills;
- Naturally inquisitive with an analytical approach;
- Candidates fluent in German, Finnish or Japanese would consist an asset;
- Ability to work independently.
- Competitive salary;
- Private international health insurance;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Wellness and professional development benefits.
Rootz is a Malta-based iGaming company with offices in Malta. We’re not a large company with a corporate flavour. We are a smaller operation where diligent and hard work with a focus on automation has eliminated the need for bulky, personnel-heavy departments. Formed in 2017, Rootz is the streamlined iGaming platform of the future.