Our client, a company operating within the iGaming sector, is currently seeking to recruit a Spanish Compliance Executive for a job opportunity in Malta. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent violations of regulations and internal policies.
- Evaluating the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
- Revising and compiling procedures and reports.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company.
- Occasional travel to industry conferences.
- Support compliant business operations by providing the business with advice and support.
- Build and manage a sound relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the Legal/Compliance or Gaming Industry.
- The ability to apply legal and other provisions.
- A methodical approach to recording information and evidence.
- High level of verbal and numerical reasoning ability
- Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish
- Experience of dealing with Spanish gambling regulations (DGOJ)
- Experience of collation and reporting of high-level complex material to deadlines
- The ability to apply legislation and regulations in gambling operations