Job Vacancy: Trader
Job Reference: TIPA1020JIM
As a Trader, you will join the established Trading In-Play Analysis team at our offices based in Malta.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a talented and experienced individual. You will have proven analytical and problem solving skills with a wide ranging of sporting knowledge. A competitive salary and benefits package will be provided to the successful applicant based on experience and skills. The position involves flexible working hours including weekends and evenings to cover the busy sporting calendar.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Monitoring real time and price management of designated In Play product;
- Recognising and managing live trading issues;
- Delivering consistently high levels of account risk management;
- Maintaining a high level of trading awareness at all times;
- Liasing effectively with relevant internal departments;
- Identifying potential integrity concerns with high levels of discretion.
- Trading experience with thorough knowledge of the Asian market and exchanges;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high pressure environment;
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Comprehensive knowledge of price correlations between different markets across all sports;
- Flexible team player that can encourage and contribute a trading opinion;
- Self motivated and determined to continually improve.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference TIPA1020JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than
45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.