One of our clients in the iGaming industries in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Head of Affiliates to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Managing and training the Affiliate and Media departments;
- Hands-on affiliation account management across several international markets;
- Responsible for the Affiliate and Media targets, to meet the company’s objectives and ROI guidelines;
- Ensuring that the Affiliate and Media business is run in the highest level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market;
- Maintain and grow existing relationships with our partners;
- Also ensuring that all new partners meet our requirements, overall responsibility for the onboarding and sales to our prospective partners;
- Growing and developing the Affiliate and Media teams, including performance reviews, staffing and growth and career development.
- Previous experience of at least 4 years within an online casino company in the affiliation department – must;
- Excellent understanding of business KPIs and dynamics – must;
- Media buying experience – advantage;
- At least 2 years’ experience of team management – must;
- English at mother-tongue level – written and spoken – must;
- Additional language – advantage;
- Bachelor's degree in economics, marketing or accounting – an advantage ;
- Available for frequent travel – a must;
- Strong management leadership and relationship skills;
- Proactive and multitasking personality;
- Highly motivated, energetic, result-oriented person, great communication and organizational skills.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.