Job Vacancy: Game Presenter (German Speaking)
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands. Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet, and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices across twelve locations, we provide a creative, engaging, and an enthusiastic work environment.
You will benefit from:
- Host and deal with a variety of casino games in a studio and live on camera for real players in a rotating shift (work) environment;
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players;
- Provide excellent service to our clients;
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns;
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times.
- Attractive Salary Package;
- Relocation Package (Flight & Accommodation);
- Monthly Performance Bonuses;
- Monthly Team Assistance Bonuses;
- Loyalty Bonuses;
- Loyalty Branded Gifts;
- 3 weeks industry leading training;
- Night Shift Taxi Drop Off Service;
- Free Gym Membership;
- Privilege Discount Card;
- Individual development and career progression opportunities;
- Make-up, educational and industry-focused workshops.
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world, and if you:
- Have fluent knowledge and understanding of the German Language;
- Are a team player with good communication skills;
- Are a mature and hardworking individual;
- Know how to focus on customer needs and satisfaction;
- Have a dedicated and motivated approach to work;
- Have a sense of responsibility and can follow procedures;
- Have the ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues;
- Previous international experience is a plus.
You must have:
Evolution Gaming delivers Live Casino products to major companies within online gambling, including Swedish operator ATG. The company was founded in 2006 by two Swedes and a Brit based on the notion of delivering a real Casino experience to the home through advanced IT software. Since then, Evolution has introduced several groundbreaking products and the company is a leading actor in its industry. Today, more than 6000 people work in any of the company’s locations across 12 markets worldwide. Since 2015, Evolution Gaming AB is stock listed on Nasdaq Nordic Large Cap.
- Valid form of identification/travel document;
- One reference letter from your last employer.