Job Vacancy: Casino Systems Manager
Job Reference: CSMMT0820JIM
As a Casino Systems Manager
, you will be responsible for ensuring our platforms are tactically aligned to the Casino business strategy. This makes the role a key component in our business success.
This is a commercial product management role, which sits within the business function. The primary focus of the role is the tactical management of games supplier backend modules, to assist with the scoping, delivery management and on boarding of numerous in house systems. Examples of systems covered within the remit of the Casino Systems Manager include; game supplier backend tools, supplier integrations and extensions, promotional platforms, games management tools, games delivery engines, data management tools and marketing tools. Together with an attractive benefits package, relevant training will be provided for the successful applicant. The position will be based at our offices in Malta.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Supporting the scoping, delivery, QA, and ongoing management of the Casino’s underlying systems. These include promotional platforms, games management tools, games delivery engines, data management tools, and marketing tools;
- Managing projects of initiatives sitting within the Casino Product team;
- Taking ownership of game provider backend tools and assisting with ongoing provider integrations and extensions.
- Ability to support commercial delivery targets by effectively managing the feature development of the casino’s underlying systems;
- Be comfortable in both third party relationship management as well as negotiating and defining product features with internal stakeholders;
- Innovative, creative and a lateral thinker who is highly organised and able to understand, adapt and deliver solutions within a complex and fast paced environment;
- Sound understanding of casino systems and the role of systems in creating a best in class suite of casino products.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference CSMMT0820JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than
45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.