Kalamba Games in Malta is looking to recruit dynamic and creative Account Managers
to join their ambitious team on a full-time basis. A recent strategic investment in our company, the continued growth of our partner distribution network and enthusiasm for Kalamba Games content by leading operators, re-enforces our belief that we are on the path to becoming the next Tier 1 supplier.
Our B2B clients will be leading brands in the casino and content aggregator verticals, where you will be expected to apply a consultative and collaborative engagement approach to deploy Kalamba content and solutions that make players more engaged and the operators more profitable. Our continued expansion will see an accelerated game production and an array of complimentary promotional tools and in-game features to engage and entertain our player fan base. You will represent Kalamba Games and bring this to market. Founded by two industry veterans, Alex Cohen & Steve Cutler, we have rapidly established a games studio based in Krakow producing quality content we all love to play and at a velocity of 1 game/month. Client facing activities are run out of the new head office in Malta.
- You will ensure clients are optimising the games on their sites;
- You will collaborate with external and internal marketing teams;
- You will be working to get premium onsite positioning of the games and new games released quickly on clients’ sites.
- Several years’ experience in the casino games industry is essential;
- Confident in your understanding of the needs and challenges faced by operators in today’s marketplace, you will establish, maintain and develop business relationships with these clients directly and in collaboration with our distribution partners;
- A sense of humour, drive and ambition would also not go amiss!
*Finally, the opportunity is based in Malta, the office will have a very creative and fun atmosphere, is poolside and the Med just a few minutes away.
What do we offer?
Kalamba is an international games studio based in Malta and Krakow, focusing on providing slots and casino content to the real money gaming and social casino markets. Kalamba Games was founded in December 2016 by two C-level industry veterans with significant experience in, both RMG and social casino, B2C operations and B2B products. We identified a gap in the marketplace for a supplier who brought the best of a social casino to RMG, along with game design expertise with a focus on revenue drivers that would make operators successful. From inception and throughout 2018 we have launched a range of high performing titles with a 1 game/month release velocity. By ICE 2019, we will have a portfolio of over 16 titles, and release velocity of 1.5 games/month.
- Full-time contract (B2B);
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office);
- Opportunities for international travel;
- Fun work start-up environment;
- Becoming part of a team where you can make an impact from day one.