Blue Window Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Content Manager (English Language)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Blue Window Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
We are looking for a creative, experienced, and analytical individual. You are comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. You play a key role in creating new content strategies to drive revenue and build brand recognition as well as manage the content team, promote company mission and goals through innovative content and campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
What you'll bring:
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board;
- Conduct monthly 1:2:1’s with your team;
- Proofread, edit, improve, update and occasionally clean up outdated writers’ content;
- Ensure that content is relevant, findable, accurate and targets the needs;
- Publish engaging content;
- Be responsible during hiring processes and training of new team members;
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks;
- Oversee team members work for quality and guideline compliance;
- Develop strategies to promote team member’s adherence to company regulations and performance goals;
- Collaborate with other teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout;
- Contribute to monthly reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines;
- Track and monitor competitor’s publications;
- Manage team workload;
- Any other reasonable tasks necessary for you to carry out your role effectively and efficiently.
What we are offering:
- Knowledge of content marketing techniques;
- Understanding of Google analytics and SEO techniques;
- Organised professional with a detailed approach;
- Great workload and time management capabilities;
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a passion for digital media trend;
- Minimum 1 years' experience within content world and iGaming industry;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Knowledge of Content Optimization System;
- Knowledge of CMS (Content Management System).
Blue Window Ltd:
Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry-changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
- Private Health Insurance;
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine;
- Up to 22 days per year working remotely;
- Discounts around the island;
- Fitness and Well-being package;
- Beer Fridays;
- Birthday OFF records;
- Professional Development Plan;
- Ongoing events & team building activities.