Blue Window Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Content Manager (Spanish Language) to join their team on a full-time basis.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Blue Window Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
As a Content Manager (Spanish Language) you are an analytical individual with a creative twist! The ideal candidate can look at a set of keywords, figure out what someone searching for those phrases wants to know, and write it clearly and succinctly in a natural-sounding way. The chosen candidate will have the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities for our clients and partners! Possess strong creative skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and assist in concept strategies for different advertising channels.
What you'll be doing:
What you'll bring:
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board;
- Proofread, edit, improve, update and occasionally clean up outdated writers’ content;
- Ensure that content is relevant, findable, accurate and targets the needs;
- Create and publish engaging content;
- Optimize content according to SEO and Optimization standards;
- Assist management with hiring processes and new team members training;
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks;
- Oversee team members work for quality and guideline compliance;
- Develop strategies to promote team member’s adherence to company regulations and performance goals;
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout;
- Contribute to monthly reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines;
- Conduct monthly 1:2:1’s with your team;
- Track and monitor Competitor’s publications.
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of content marketing techniques;
- Understanding of Google analytics and SEO techniques would be a plus;
- Organised professional with a detailed approach;
- Great workload and time management capabilities;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English language);
- Excellent writing skills (Spanish language) with the ability to engage with diverse target audiences;
- A fun colleague who can guide, mentor and train a team of content writers;
- A can-do attitude with a passion for digital media trend;
- Minimum 1 years experience within content world and iGaming experience;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer as well as process-driven, think scale, and a decision-maker.
What we are offering:
- Knowledge of Content Optimization System;
- Knowledge of CMS (Content Management System).
Blue Window Ltd:
Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develop and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry-changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
- Private Health Insurance;
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine;
- Up to 22 days per year working remotely;
- Discounts around the island;
- Fitness and Well being package;
- Beer Fridays;
- Birthday OFF records;
- Professional Development Plan;
- Ongoing events & team building activities.