Job Vacancy: European Customer Account Advisor (Italian Language)
Job Reference: ECAAIL0120JIM
bet365 in Malta is currently looking to recruit a European Customer Account Advisor (Italian Language)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
What we are looking for:
As a Italian speaking European Customer Account Advisor, you will join the European Customer Service team to support the Company’s operation at our offices based in Malta.
- You will assist our global customer base via Live Chat, telephone, and email as well as with a wide variety of account queries including payments, login, verification and betting queries;
- From your first day with the Company, relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including sports and betting, giving you the tools and knowledge to provide an excellent customer experience. Development continues throughout the role enabling you to build your career in an innovative team;
- We are keen to welcome candidates who are passionate about delivering high quality service whilst working in a fast paced, rewarding environment with fantastic opportunities for progression;
- A competitive salary and benefits package will be provided to the successful applicants;
- Candidates must be prepared to work any five days from seven including weekends.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Providing support to our customer base via Live Chat, telephone, and email;
- Reviewing and escalating queries from customers to your superiors when required;
- Liaising with other internal teams to review queries from customers regarding several topics including payments, technical issues, verification or betting queries.
- Fluent/Native verbal and written communication in the language targeted;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service;
- Ability to problem solve and find a resolution;
- Competent literacy and numeracy skills;
- Experience in a customer facing role.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference ECAAIL0120JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivaled online experience to more than
45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.