Job vacancy: Poker Risk Analyst
If you are a passionate, driven individual interested in online gaming and investigative work then look no further! Vittoria Services prides itself of a fast-paced, young, fun and challenging environment that shines through the products it offers.
The Poker Risk Analyst
is responsible for maintaining the integrity of one of our online platforms; providing a safe, secure and interactive online community for all of our clients. The successful candidate is responsible for ensuring that the interests of the company are paramount and that our clients are protected from individuals who could potentiality benefit personally by gaining an unfair advantage over other players or abusing our policies. The successful candidate is also responsible for protecting both the company and clients by completing daily Risk Management & Investigation duties.
The ideal candidate will:
- Validate the authenticity of the gameplay;
- Validate/authorize incoming & outgoing funds;
- Verify customer profile, ID documents, device and geographic location of the players;
- Identify linked accounts and syndicates through login data, activity and other attributes that will contribute to the modus operandi of the player;
- Track and maintain records of fraudulent accounts and transactions;
- Conduct fraud investigation for the online business by following existing review processes and/or if deemed necessary;
- Detect, monitor, sanction and mitigate accounts that show signs of bonus abuse, game exploit, money laundering, collusion and other fraudulent activities;
- Discover new fraud trends;
- Communicate with the relevant stakeholders of the business (IT, BI, eCom / Payments, CS, VIP, Marketing, etc.) with regard to previous, ongoing and future fraud cases;
- Identify potential high-risk targets i.e. loophole of the system, high bonus percentage, low bonus rollover requirement etc;
- Submit fraud case report to conclude an investigation;
- Provide assistance to the Risk and Fraud management for any situation where the skillset of the analyst is required;
- Investigate claims of collusive activity, fraud, unauthorized activity and any violation of our player’s terms of agreements mainly on our Poker Channel.
What we offer:
- 1-year experience in Customer Service and/or have fully understood and experienced the structure of our internal operations;
- Understanding of the e-gaming industry and has had some exposure to risk analysis, third party verification and risk management solutions;
- Exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills combined with a professional work ethic;
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict in a professional and mature manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Prior experience in settlements/operations or fraud prevention/compliance in online banking would be an advantage;
- Excellence in numbers, analytics, structured processes.
- Ability to handle escalated situations with ease and professionalism;
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team;
- Must have a flexible schedule;
- Proven ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality with regards to investigations and account detail;
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and co-workers;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (specifically Excel) and overall Info-Tech affinity;
- Proven Poker playing experience (especially online) is considered to be an asset.
Vittoria IS Customer Service. Our unique team-first management style, combined with our core values and vast experience gives us both an edge in the industry and the advantage our employees are looking for in their careers. At Vittoria Services we know the value of offering a customer journey that is positive, patient and considerate. We are a versatile outsourced call centre on the front lines of premium customer service. We offer customised technology solutions for our clients across a wide span of verticals. Custom-fit solutions guaranteed to improve efficiency and deliver personalised service and support. We are experts at listening and making the customer experience feel easy, pleasant and secure.
- Awesome location in Spinola Park;
- Competitive compensation;
- We celebrate every birthday with your favourite cake!
- Corporate gym membership w/Cnergi;
- Fruit baskets and tea biscuits 24/7;
- Private Healthcare Insurance including preventative care;
- Annual Eye Care Examinations on-site;
- Corporate Events on and off-site;
- Training and other Events to support your careers;
- Food Discount Cards with the Carob Tree, TexMex and Food Theatre St. Julian’s;
- Awaiting on-site Spinola Park Gym 2020 (under construction);
- Awaiting on-site nursery Facilities 2019 (the facility is being finalised).