Job Vacancy: CRM Coordinator (Bingo)
Job Reference: CRMC0120JIM
bet365 is currently looking to recruit a CRM Coordinator, Bingo
to join their team on a full-time basis. As a CRM Coordinator
, you will plan and implement a wide range of Bingo CRM initiatives, providing key insights to optimise future campaigns and customer experience at their offices based in Malta.
You will have a confident approach to customer focused communication and campaign execution, ideally with previous experience in CRM. You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a creative mind set and you will be target driven with a focus on both tactical and strategic business goals
Preferred Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Planning Bingo CRM activities in support of the business strategy;
- Creating and leading promotional campaigns from concept through to launch and post evaluation;
- Defining customer segmentation and communication plans;
- Ensuring Bingo CRM initiatives are delivered to specification;
- Reporting on campaigns and customer engagement, sharing learnings and extracting insights from data;
- Identifying requirements which drive product improvements and user experience;
- Keeping up with industry standards and trends.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret value from data;
- Previous experience of working in a CRM role, ideally within Gaming;
- Understanding of customer lifecycles and communication strategies;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Enthusiastic and self-driven attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference CRMC0120JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.