One of our clients in the iGaming sector in Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Support Agent (Danish or Finnish or Norwegian or Swedish) to join their team on a full-time basis. The Customer Support Agent will act as the frontline support for players in contact with the company for one of our clients. These vacancies are separate from applicants who should know one of the mentioned languages above.
Role and Responsibilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- Giving support to Finnish/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian and English speaking customers via email, chat or phone;
- Working with other departments to ensure customer queries are tackled in a correct and timely fashion;
- Assisting customers with their problems/queries and give the necessary support;
- Working closely with the team to reach targets;
- Upselling promotions;
- Strive to retain customers;
- Actively engaging with playing customers to increase their activity.
- Fluent in Danish/Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian and English languages, both written and spoken;
- Handling a stressful situation appropriately;
- Being a team player.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Previous experience in a Customer Support environment (in i-Gaming would be an asset);
- Knowledge of customer support practices and principles;
- Excellent PC and internet skills;
- An analytical mind.