Glitnor Group in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Agent (Swedish Speaking) to join their growing Customer Care Team on a full-time basis to help them build and deliver an amazing gaming experience to all their customers. They are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, and fun individual whose personality and skills shine through. This is a shift-based role and it is a perfect career possibility for a socially, dynamic person. Go and join them in their sea view Malta office and be part of their exciting story!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Nurture and support customer relationships via phone, e-mail and live chat;
- Support and contribute to our CRM infrastructure;
- Participate in the planning of customer engagement initiatives;
- Seek resolutions to customers’ queries and issues whilst actively striving to achieve a “one correct answer” across all channels;
- Monitor campaigns and promotions across all allocated customer touchpoints;
- Assisting with translations, content writing and marketing to ensure that we are delivering the best communication to our customers;
- Contributing new ideas and feedback to keep improving the way we work and exercising your creativity in different ways.
- Native level of Swedish;
- Fluent level of written and spoken English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong writing skills;
- Ability to write content in a creative and catching manner;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous customer care experience;
- iGaming experience;
- You have a genuine interest in iGaming and a passion for games;
- An efficient and creative problem solver.
Glitnor strives to be the most entrepreneurial and fastest-growing business group in the I-gaming industry. Our ambition is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. We are present in Europe and Asia. With a unique and proven track record by the founders and key people.
- Gym allowance;
- Private health insurance.