Reference code: TAAMT1119JIM
bet365 is looking to recruit a Trading Analysis Assistant
to join their team within their Trading team to support the Company’s operation in Malta.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Supporting the delivery of the sports product to market through the diligent analysis of customer betting performance and behaviour;
- Providing administrative support to Traders, covering a large variety of sports;
- Dealing with queries from internal departments.
- Proven analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills and a wide-ranging sporting knowledge;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Ability to make quick, well-informed decisions and work to tight deadline;
- Ability to deal with a number of live issues concurrently in a high-pressure environment;
- Strong communication skills, particularly via email, are essential.
A competitive salary and benefits package, based on experience and skills, will be provided to the successful applicants. Due to continued growth, we are looking for talented individuals to support our trading product. The position involves flexible working hours including weekends and evenings to cover the busy sporting calendar. All relevant training will be provided.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.