Job vacancy: Game Presenter (Dutch/Flemish Speaking)
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands. Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices across twelve locations, we provide a creative, engaging and an enthusiastic work environment
- Host a variety of casino games live on camera for real players;
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players;
- Provide excellent service to our clients
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns;
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times.
You will benefit from:
- Attractive Salary Package;
- Relocation Package (Flight & Accommodation);
- Monthly Performance Bonuses;
- Monthly Team Assistance Bonuses;
- Loyalty Bonuses;
- Loyalty Presents;
- 3 weeks of industry-leading training;
- Night Shift Drop Off Service;
- Free Gym Card;
- Privilege Discount Card;
- Regular team building activities and events;
- Individual development and career progression opportunities;
- Make-up, educational and industry-focused workshops.
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world, then apply and join the Evolution! For this, you will need:
- Fluent knowledge and understanding of the Dutch/Flemish Language;
- Are a team player with good communication skills;
- Are a mature and hardworking individual;
- Know how to focus on customer needs and satisfaction;
- Have a dedicated and motivated approach to work;
- Have a sense of responsibility and can follow procedures;
- Have the ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues;
- Previous international experience is a plus.
You must have:
Our mission is to make operators successful and provide an excellent user experience for their end-users by offering a flawless and localised Live Casino into regulated markets, on all digital platforms for online and land-based operators and their customers. Our vision is to maintain and strengthen our position as the world’s number one Live Casino provider as gaming markets continue to evolve globally.
- Valid Police Conduct certificate;
- Valid form of identification/travel document;
- One reference letter from your last employer.