Job reference: HASCMT1019JIM
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a Health and Safety Coordinator
to work on a full-time basis as part of the facilities team at their offices based in Malta. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will identify potential Health and Safety risks and make recommendations for improvements to achieve and maintain compliance with company policies and relevant Health and Safety legislation.
As part of the Facilities Team, you will be responsible for reviewing risk and method statements for in house activities and contractors’ work. You will also be expected to complete an annual program of Health and Safety audits and spot checks to ensure that the company's Health and Safety policies and OHSA regulations are achieved at all times.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Coordinating Health and Safety training as required to ensure that all legal requirements and Company needs are achieved;
- Ensuring accidents are recorded and reported to the Facilities Manager;
- Ensuring a continuously risk-free environment;
- Ensuring that all employees, contractors and visitors are compliant with Health and Safety regulations;
- Ensuring that all equipment related to Health and Safety is kept up to date;
- Carrying out risk assessments and ensuring that the Company meets its Health and Safety legal requirements;
- Keeping up to date with Health and Safety legislation and communicating any changes to the Facilities Manager;
- Providing regular reports as required.
- Health and Safety qualification is essential;
- Extensive experience in a similar role from a practical and administrative perspective;
- Strong knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety legal requirements;
- Experience in dealing with a variety of stakeholders, contractors and employees to ensure that they have the required awareness to comply with the Company Health and Safety policies and OHSA regulations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Possession of a valid driving licence;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
You will have a flexible approach to work and will be required to work on 5 days in 7 basis, as well as providing cover as part of an on-call rota.
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference HASCMT1019JIM
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.