Grasswood Entertainments in Malta are looking for a new Senior VIP Account Manager
to join their professional team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will have experience with online gaming in sales/VIP/customer support. You will be responsible for taking special care of our most important customers. Not only do we aim to offer our players the best value, but we also expect you to create an industry-leading VIP experience, where players do not want to play anywhere else.
More about the position:
Skills, Knowledge, and Attributes:
- Micromanagement of an assigned portfolio of VIP customers for maintaining ongoing communication outreach and responsiveness via all communication channels;
- Develop a strong understanding of the company’s VIP customer needs & providing excellence in customer service to build long term relationships and maintaining VIP cards;
- Working on set targets, objectives and goals while being accountable for VIP Customer satisfaction;
- Establish a personal relationship with players, creating an internal profile to ‘know your VIP’, allowing you to recommend tailored rewards, experiences and communication preferences.
Grasswood Entertainments Limited is a marketing operator which supports several brands. Here at Grasswood, we take pride in what we do as we focus on respect, appreciation and dignity towards each other and our customers. Our success depends on our ability to work as a whole and build relationships with each other. We always aim high and expect the best from ourselves both professionally and personally whilst focusing on finding a solution. We like to take the lead, lift others up, climb, enjoy the thrive and the journey. Working in a customer service focused environment at Grasswood Entertainments means being part of the ambition of becoming the best service provider in the industry. Hence, we are looking for pro-active, forward-thinking candidates that can help drive this company ethos forward. You should be able to work and think independently, come up with creative solutions when needed as well as follow the company guidelines.
- Fluent in Spanish and English/or Italian is a must;
- Deliver a strong service experience to differentiate Grasswood from the competition
- Highly numerate and analytical;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently;
- Excellent communicator across all channels with high confidence on the phone;
- Passion for Casino and knowledge of Casino games;
- Applicants must have a valid working visa.