Videoslots in Malta is looking to recruit a Responsible Gaming Analyst
to join their team within the Responsible Gaming Department on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Responsible Gaming Team Leader.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Responsible Gaming (RG) Analyst
who will be responsible for safeguarding our players and the business. The candidate will liaise with customers by email or phone to ensure a responsible gaming experience whilst continuously improving our responsible gaming operation.
Who are you?
- Analyse risk-scoring reports to identify potential addictive behaviour, contact players who are at risk by phone or email and provide support according to internal policies and procedures in relation to additional checks, self-exclusion and account blocking;
- Monitor escalated player registrations to prevent and avoid underage gambling;
- Monitor escalated self-excluded players to assess risk and refund, eligible players;
- Monitor and review follow-up case report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Escalate complex cases with recommendations to senior management to ensure player protection is safeguarded;
- Adopt a solution-focused approach to assist vulnerable players;
- Recommend changes and/or amendments to Responsible Gaming operational activities and processes;
- Work closely with the Responsible Gaming Manager to instil a culture of Responsible Gaming through promoting awareness, and delivering training as required.
What we offer:
- A keen interest in the psychology of addiction, regulatory and compliance knowledge;
- You are an empathic individual with an ability to listen effectively and understand others;
- You have a keen willingness to learn and strive to improve business operations whilst prioritising player protection;
- A team player with a positive mindset and a flexible approach;
- You are an analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail;
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- You can speak and write English fluently.
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices and smashing team, here is what we offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual fitness allowance;
- Daily fresh fruit;
- Breakfast Wednesdays;
- Private Health insurance;
- Quarterly company and team events;
- VIP tickets to many local events and festivals showcasing world-class DJ’s;
- Learning and development benefit;
- Corporate VIP discount scheme;
- Transport home for those working a late shift;
- Relocation Package (1-way ticket to Malta + 2 weeks accommodation).
Videoslots is the brainchild of Alexander Stevendahl, an expert poker player and a star affiliate. Our site was born online in 2011 where a handful of entrepreneurs who had a knack for entertaining others helped build our second home into what it is today. Our unique product offering and experience we offer our customers is what enables our brand to shine. Our success is driven by an award-winning team of professionals & leading gaming partners in the market.