FBM in Malta is looking to recruit a Paralegal
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Education, experience, skills and qualifications:
- Complete, draft, review amendments of agreements;
- Review Corporate Documents;
- Request legal opinion;
- Prepare reports;
- Draft and/or review minutes of meetings of stockholders or board of directors;
- Assemble and maintain corporate minute book and stockholder records;
- Prepare notices, proxy and agendas for annual and special meetings of stockholders;
- Perform legal research;
- Organize documents;
- Gather and provide the information requested by/to other departments;
- Support other areas of the Company;
- Coordinate Law Firms that are hired by the Company;
- Monitor applications for trademarks and industrial designs;
- Assist with any other demand of the legal department, including issues related to other areas of the law.
Since 2001, FBM has a long and proud history as a global gaming brand. FBM is a synonymous of high-class products, trustful relations and commitment to enthusing players and clients everywhere, around the markets we have the presence in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience as a paralegal in a Corporation;
- Fluency in English and Spanish, written and spoken;
- Proficient in Word, Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook;
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Legal and analytical Skills - the ability to identify and remedy legal issues with good communication with external legal advisers in other countries;
- Able to work in an international context with different time zones;
- Responsibility and sense of confidentiality.