bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive (Greek Speaking)
within their Marketing team at their offices based in Malta on a full-time basis. The purpose of the Marketing Executive
role is to support the continued growth of marketing based in Malta by assisting the Territory Marketing Manager in the implementation of the brand marketing execution in Greece.
Skills and Attributes:
- Supporting the Territory Marketing Manager in driving industry-leading brand marketing activity;
- Liaising with agencies and media suppliers to assist with the production and upload of marketing material;
- Conducting insightful research tasks to fully understand the dynamics of the market, whilst using data to drive the decision-making process;
- Analysing sports and media trends to improve the reach and effectiveness of the marketing brand campaigns across multiple channels.
- Team player with strong interpersonal communication skills, possessing the skills to build rapport and trust;
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Greek;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- High attention to detail, with the ability to manage a demanding workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Previous marketing experience would be beneficial but is not essential as relevant training will be provided;
- Interest in sporting events is preferable but not essential;
- This position will require occasional travel.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.
- You will be expected to work any 5 days from 7 and working hours may vary.