Spadegaming Malta Ltd is looking to recruit a Sales Executive (Gaming)
on a full-time basis to join their team at their Sliema office. As Sales Executive
, you will focus on pursuing and acquiring new clients within the gaming sector.
Sales Executive's Main Responsibilities:
Sales Executive's Requirements:
- Developing, growing and retaining a portfolio of clients, ensuring a strong professional relationship with them
- Increase and maintain operators’ satisfaction by ensuring that all the request and needs are met according to their standards
- Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders
- Coach and challenge our customers, always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with your accounts
- Focusing on expanding our portfolio of large operators in the gaming industry, particularly within the European market, via lead generation
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling our gaming solutions.
Spadegaming Malta Ltd:
As an Asia-based company, our game library is defined by the spirit of innovation with boundless creativity and unparalleled technology. Our creations containing global culture and elements, especially our signature Asian-themed games that fit perfectly on mobile and desktop platform with stunning graphics and astonishing sound effects for endless enjoyment. With the latest acquisition of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) license, Spadegaming is now able to extend its products and services to the gaming-entertainment industry in Europe. Our products are highly recognized and loved by our players, and we look forward to expanding our reach to newer markets.
- Experience in B2B direct client Sales
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of online casino products such as slots and table games
- Experience in collaboration with external partners such as online casino operators
- Fluent English & another European language (the Italian language is an asset)
- Possessing a portfolio of gaming clients is an asset
- High level of initiative, strong communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously
- The role will require some business travels.