GWM group in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Senior Operations Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis. The Senior Operations Analyst will manage the post-execution trading activities of the funds.
Skill and Qualifications:
- Handling post-execution trading process, confirming and matching trades, solving eventual breaks arising from equity, options, futures, FX Forward, CFDs trades;
- Liaising with service providers such as prime brokers, executing brokers, fund administrator, and other relevant counterparties;
- Maintaining fund records up to date with cash reconciliation and transactions/positions reconciliations;
- NAV reconciliation;
- Ensure all corporate actions are booked in the portfolio system correctly;
- Preparing reports for senior management;
- Manage ad hoc tasks and projects.
GWM Asset Management Ltd:
GWM Asset Management Ltd is authorized and licensed by the MFSA. GWM Group is an independent financial asset management group. The Group was founded in 2000 as a wealth manager / multi-family office. Currently focused only on institutional alternative investments, fund and asset management, and distressed loan servicing. Operates through its main offices in Luxembourg, London, Malta, Milan and Rome with a team of 50+ highly experienced professionals advising and/or managing client’s investments.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with an asset manager preferably a hedge fund;
- Prior experience related to cash equities, FX hedging and/or cash payment processes;
- A strong academic record including an undergraduate degree, preferably with a numeracy bias;
- Excel at an advanced level necessary and use of Enfusion a plus;
- Experience in improving the new process;
- Responsible, fast learner, attention to detail and excellent communication skills.