Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Fund Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis. The Senior Fund Administrator will be required to assist with servicing a portfolio of funds and other structures whilst also liaising with fund manager clients, third parties and other external advisors so as to ensure the smooth operation of the structure and that all deadlines are met.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing of NAVs in a timely manner and within agreed deadlines;
- Train and assist junior staff members;
- Ensure daily deadlines are met;
- Propose ideas to improve procedures;
- Liaising with investment managers, auditors & other service providers;
- Compilation of regulatory filings;
- Statutory reporting, where applicable;
- Assist the Account Manager in other queries as required;
- Ensure a high level of service is provided to our clients;
- Liaising with clients.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Minimum EQF Level 4 Education involving Accounting;
- A relevant degree (preferable, not mandatory);
- In the final stages of completing the ACCA Course (or similar course);
- Preference will be given to candidates having a minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge and understanding of various securities and other financial instruments;
- Be a very good team player;
- Have leadership skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications especially Microsoft Excel.
Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd:
Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta's leading financial services firm. The company pioneered the local industry in 1972 and offers a full range of services including Live Online Trading & Independent Investment Advice, Saving Plans, Investment Management Services & Discretionary Portfolio services.
- Be a very good team player and leader;
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Works independently;
- Individual willing to work flexible hours;
- Hands-on Approach.