Our Client, a key multinational player in the wealth management and financial services industry, has a vacancy for a Fund Administrator.
- Periodic reconciliation of the client accounts from fund accounting systems to the funds’ custodial data;
- Maintain and update accurate security, FX, and price files;
- Resolve and handle any discrepancies with account holdings or cash;
- Assist clients and auditors in order to ensure the accuracy of year-end financials;
- Provide reporting to clients as requested;
- Ensure that the applications supporting fund accounting work effectively and efficiently;
- Collaborate with fund accountants to resolve any issues relating to the funds' periodic deliverables.
Skills & Education
- A qualification in Finance or Accountancy will be considered a strong asset;
- Organized, self-motivated with a structured and determined approach to work;
- Knowledge of financial instruments;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong work ethic with the proven ability to demonstrate initiative and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite Applications in particular with MS Excel.