One of our clients, a leader within the fund services industry in Malta, is seeking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure NAV calculations are reviewed accurately and delivered by the agreed delivery time frames along with any other client-specific reporting requirements;
- Operational onboarding and take on funds and ensure everything has been prepared prior to the launch and take on the date;
- Process and review of all capital call and distribution transactions;
- Ongoing Implementation and refinement of SSAE 16 controls;
- Ensuring client enquiries are answered in accordance with the Private Equity Team’s service standards on an ongoing basis;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the fund's specifications;
- Review of subscriptions and redemptions;
- Authorisation of payments via bank portals;
- Preparation and review of financial statements as required annually;
- Monitoring of Admin Fee payments and Chasing of Debtors.
- 3+ years experience in private equity, real estate, funds of funds and debt/loan funds;
- Part / Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA);
- Able to deal with auditors (external and internal);
- Able to use the Efront system for accounting transactions, creating periodic accruals, creating private equity reports;
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Macros in Excel;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Capacity to problem-solve and ability to deal with complex issues;
- Multitask and work under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications.