On behalf of one of our clients within the funds' services industry, Paragon Europe in Malta is seeking to recruit a Shareholder Services Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Shareholder Services Senior Manager.
- Aiding senior staff on new clients' onboarding projects;
- Handle investor transactions, applying due diligence protocols and liaising with clients;
- Managing clients needs, queries and requirements;
- Conduct timely and accurate services and investor reports;
- Act as the initial point of contact to the investor.
- Minimum A’ Level standard of education or the equivalent;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications;
- Experience in working to agreed deadlines.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills in English;
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- An ability to work in a team and also on own initiative.