One of our clients within the funds' services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a Depositary Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Execution of control activities in the depositary oversight (UCITS and Non-UCITS)
- Verifying NAV calculations
- Monitoring investment restrictions
- Setting-up new funds in the internal control environment
- Keeping internal processes (branch and parent company) and controls up-to-date to ensure constant compliance with regulatory requirements and group policies
- Executing cash flow monitoring and reporting tasks for clients and Mancos
- Resolving any queries with regards to depositary oversight controls.
- University degree in Finance/ Business Administration or some years of experience within the banking sector
- Experience within the fund industry
- Excellent communication skills in English – any other European language would be an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Autonomous and solution-oriented
- Analytical mindset.